Other keywords to actually find this page: Publications, Publication.
- The 1998 ACM Computing Classification System, which is valid through 2011.
- There is also a recently released The 2012 ACM Computing Classification System.
- Advice on reviewing a CS conference paper.
- Information Visualization. See manuscript.
- The IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security
- Game AI Articles and Research.
- AAAI, Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. Specific information on AAAI-12. Deadline is January 20. AAAI-12 web-based technical paper submission site. Instructions for uploading.
- AIIDE, Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment Conference.
- FDG, Foundations of Digital Games. Use one of these ACM LaTeX templates. Submit through EasyChair.
- ACM SIGGRAPH, and How to Get Your SIGGRAPH Paper Rejected.
- ICIDS, International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling.
- Game AI for Developers blog.
- IEEE CIG.
- SIGCSE. SIG Computer Science Education. Publication archive.
- From Wiley, Manuscript Guidelines for Scientific, Technical, Medical, and Scholarly. Has LaTeX style files.
- No Starch Press LaTeX style files.