Welcome to my laboratory! This is the encyclopedia of me. This page belongs to Titus Barik (that's me, obviously).
I created this site as a repository for ideas that I stumble upon on a daily basis. I also needed an easier way to render mathematics. Most of these pages are just stubs. If you want something more organized, visit my blog instead. When content here becomes publishable, it is also moved to the blog.
I host my sites on Linode.
- Notes, usually dumped from Evernote.
- Games, Research (and StarCraft). Microsoft Research.
- Time Management.
Other useful North Carolina State University information.
Projects and goals in various states of completion:
- Reading List.
- Programming Languages and Operating Systems now deserves their own pages.
- Computer Science Competitions can help you learn the basic idioms of a programming language quickly. It's how I learned Python.
- North Carolina State University with full fellowship.
- I've taught several semesters at Wayne Community College in Goldsboro, NC.
- Programming Languages: Application and Interpretation
- Large Datasets.
- Joshua Barik turned one on April 26!