Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Defrost Costco chicken breast (1 package) with 1.5 pound setting on microwave. Use a medium bowl (in left cabinet). Scale ingredients for two people:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesian cheese.
- 2 tsp. seasoned dry bread crumbs.
Spaghetti with Ground Turkey
- Spaghetti with Ground Turkey.
- Defrost Costco ground turkey package at 2.0 pound setting.
- Brown ground turkey in big green pot. Use setting of medium-high.
- Boil water for noodles when you start ground turkey. It takes a long time to boil the water. You can use the big gray pot for this. Fill gray pot 3/4 of the way with water.
- When ground turkey turns brown you should drain it.
- Put it back in pot. Add sauce. Set stove to medium.
- Add noodles.
- Drain noodles.
- Stew meet. Defrost for 2.0 pounds for one zip lock bag.
- Cook meat in giant pot. Add a little bit of garlic powder.
- Add two cans cream of mushroom.
- Set heat to 3.
- Every 10 minutes go and stir.
Chicken, Mushroom, and Rice
- Defrost one package of chicken breasts. 1.5 lbs in microwave.
- Cut up chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Get Adam's pan. Put 1 tbsp oil in pan. Turn on high. Put chicken in.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Cut up green onions.
- Remove chicken from pan when done and put on plate.
- Sauté onions and mushrooms.
- Remove onions and mushrooms.
- Put in 3 cups of chicken broth. 1 tbsp of basil. Bring to boil.
- Put in 1 1/2 cups of rice. Then put the lid on.
- When it comes to boil again turn down to medium low.
- Cook until all of the water is gone.
- Put the chicken and the mushrooms and the green onions back in.