- Investing, should include algorithmic trading.
- Travel, which I don't enjoy, and I don't do it all that much anymore either.
- MySQL database, geared towards embedded and industrial applications.
- Operating Systems, and Open Source Projects of interest.
- MediaWiki resources to help me configure this site.
- I use Vim and UltraEdit. And NetBeans. Eclipse. Should text editors be in its own category?
- Distance Learning, Automobile, Apple, Moodle, Turck, VMware, Research Methods, Taxes, Zenphoto.
- Artificial Intelligence.
At this point I just stopped taking classes.
- Information Security, with all CSC 705 information contained here.
- CSC 801, Games Reading Group. Course Homepage.
- CSC 520 Artificial Intelligence. Textbook.
- CSC 579 Computer Performance Modeling. A useful text is Fundamentals of Applied Probability Theory by Alvin W. Drake.
- CSC 540 Database Management Concepts Course Homepage.
Other Random Classes (TA)
- CSC 506 Architecture of Parallel Computers, Teaching Assistant. Spring 2011. Course Homepage.
- CSC 517 Object-Oriented Languages and Systems. Teaching Assistant. Fall 2010. Course Homepage.
- eBook related.
- Graduate School
- Professional Engineer in the state of Georgia. Application has been approved, time to study. Complete!
- Moving related tasks.
- Reading a textbook is different from reading fiction. See SQ3R.